Certified Pre-Owned BMW Protection
Complete Peace Of Mind With Protection
Discover BMW Protection
From great protection plans to real-time driver support, BMW strives to provide you with the most enjoyable and rewarding ownership experience ever. This protection includes the following.
BMW Certified Warranty
- ✓ Covers you for 1 year with unlimited vehicle miles, after the expiration of the 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty for Passenger Cars and Light Trucks (Valid only in the U.S.A. including Puerto Rico) for a total of 5 years and unlimited vehicle miles.
- ✓ It includes 5 years of BMW Roadside Assistance.
- ✓ Additional plans are available to extend your vehicle’s coverage up to a total of 6 years with unlimited miles. The BMW Certified Protection Plan provides specific coverage against defects in material and workmanship; the plan is not a Maintenance Program or an extension of the original 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty for Passenger Cars and Light Trucks (Valid in U.S.A. including Puerto Rico).
- ✓ There are various items that are not covered by these warranties. Please refer to the service agreement or speak with your South Motors BMW Service Advisor.
BMW Roadside Assistance
- ✓ BMW Roadside Assistance offers support and expert advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You’re protected in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, and you’re even covered if someone else is driving your BMW.
- ✓ Available for the first 4 years from the original in-service date of your vehicle, with no mileage limitations and no separate cost to you.
- ✓ BMW Certified owners are covered up to 6 years from your vehicle’s original in-service date, with no mileage limitations. Coverage also applies to BMW Extended Service Contracts and Maintenance Program Upgrades. Program details can be found in the Consumer Information Statement (provided by your South Motors BMW Advisor at the time of sale).
- ✓ Eligibility and benefits can be found in your Maintenance and Warranty booklet.
Program services include, but are not limited to:
- ✓ Towing service to the nearest authorized BMW center due to mechanical disablement, road hazard damage, or accident.
- ✓ Battery jump starts.
- ✓ Fuel or operating fluids delivery (driver is responsible for fuel/fluids cost).
- ✓ Tire change assistance.
- ✓ Lock-out services (if keys are locked in the vehicle).
- ✓ When journeys are unexpectedly interrupted, we can even help arrange a ride, secure short-term alternate transportation, or assist with hotel accommodations. Some disablements qualify for limited trip interruption reimbursement benefits up to $1,000 per incident (see your Maintenance and Warranty booklet for details).
Keeping You On The Road
The Advanced Mobility Group (AMG) technical support team works in conjunction with BMW Roadside Assistance helping drivers via phone with disablement or emergency roadside situations. Using telematics technology to read vehicle data and warning messages, calls and information dispatched to AMG are used to guide and advise drivers. Sometimes, it’s providing skilled advice over the phone. Other times, it may be recommending a service visit with the nearest BMW Center while ensuring the driver they can safely travel there without towing service assistance. And, at all times, AMG provides peace of mind.
Ways To Contact BMW Roadside Assistance
- ✓ Pressing your vehicle’s BMW Assist SOS button.
- ✓ Selecting BMW Roadside Assistance from the iDrive menu.
- ✓ Accessing the BMW ConnectedDrive app.
- ✓ Calling us at 1-800-332-4BMW (800-332-4269), 24 hours per day/365 days per year.